In 1886 next to the Konc bog near the village there was the first spa with
tached roof. The curative power of water attracted the bather. After a lot of attempts the village succeeded to open the spa again in 1929. By this time the curative power of sulphur water and mud was attested. The water was heated in a big cauldron and it was piped by a dump pump in a big water tank, and then in the bathtubs. In the wooden bathtubs there was mud which served for treatment for rheumatic diseases. Next to the spa there was a restaurant, around it there was a nice park. On the floor there were rooms for rent. There were advertising materials about the curative power of water and mud and the guards distributed them on the trains among the passengers.